2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
3. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to,
- Contact information (such as Name, Age, Gender, E-mail address, Phone number, Country, Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code)
- Health and wellness-related data (such as height, weight, heart rate, body fat, Body Mass, Blood Glucose level, Blood Pressure, Blood oxygen (SpO2), stress and sleep-related information)
- Fitness and nutrition-related information (such as activity levels, types of exercise, exercise, number of steps, speed, distance, food, and water intake)
- Information about your use of Bell Health (such as messages sent or received in Bell Health; Bell Health settings; and in-app usage information, including menus and settings clicked, features used, frequency and duration of use of the app, and any error messages displayed)
- Bell Health profile data (such as username, date of birth, gender, profile photo, postings)
- Device information (such as IP address; firmware version; operating system; and device identifiers, including MAC address, Android ID, serial number and mobile advertiser identifiers)
- Geo location data, where location-based features and location settings have been activated on your device. (With your permission, we may receive your device's precise geo location and other information related to your location through GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals, and other technologies for certain purposes, such as to provide you with the Bell Health services.
4. Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
5. Usage Data and Cookies
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
6. How we Use the information/data we collect
Bell Health uses the collected information/data to:
- provide and maintain the Service and monitor the usage of the Service notify about changes to our Service
- communicate with you about your Health
- deliver customized content and recommendations tailored to your interests and the manner in which you interact with Bell Health
- operate, evaluate and improve our App features (including developing new products; enhancing and improving Bell Health App, managing our communications; analyzing our products, consumer base, and performing data analytic
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- provide customer care and support
- provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
- respond to your requests and inquiries; communicate with you about your Health
- provide services or features that you request
- deliver customized content and recommendations tailored to your interests and the way you interact with Bell Health
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
7. User Contents
We do not supervise and do not claim ownership on any contents created by the application users. You acknowledge that clearing application data or uninstalling this application from your device or losing your device or device problem could result in loss of all data. You are responsible for backing up your data.
8. Usage Policy
You may use this application solely for your personal use and must not modify, reproduce or distribute the software in any way or use it for any commercial purpose. Always download our application from Apple AppStore or Google play store App or website to avail the latest updated and secure version of the application in your device. By using our application, you agree to our Apps usage policy.
9. Device Permissions Policy
Bell Health App requires sensitive permissions such as Accessing Device Camera, Device Storage access etc.. These Permissions are required for the proper functionality of app. We do not exploit those permissions under any circumstances. By using our Application that requires permissions you agree to our device permission policy.
10. International Date Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
11. Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
12. Sharing of personal information with your Family, Friends and/or Third Parties
If you invite family or friends, they will have access to the information shared during the monitoring stage. You should also be aware that certain features within the App allow chat sessions. By inviting any your family or friends to join your chat sessions or participating in group session, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information, including information about your health and any health conditions to the other participants. We cannot control whether or how these participants will use your personal information or if they will subsequently disclose it. If you do not consent to the disclosure of this information to these third parties, you should not invite them to join your team or participate in the group sessions or other public forums.
13. Legal Requirements
Bell Health may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Bell Health
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
14. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have put in place a variety of information security measures to protect your personal information, including encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and HIPAA compliant servers to protect your personal information during data transport and at rest. We will not disclose/share/rent any information about individual users to third parties. We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
15. Third-Party and Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
16. User Generated Content
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content through our application, including via monitoring program, message boards and blogs on our App or Site. If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our Application in respective app stores, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data. If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post abbreviated your first and last name along with your feedback on our App or Site. We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.
17. Links to Other Sites
We have gone to great lengths to ensure that all information in our application and the promoting materials relating to it, is correct. However, we cannot be held responsible for potential errors and misinformation that our application may still contain, nor for any potential damages or losses arising from relying on or applying the information from our applications.
The information contained in our health-related application is for educational and guiding purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice from a qualified doctor and health care providers. Consult a health care provider for advice about any course of treatment or medical condition. Seek advice from Fitness Experts and Nutrition experts for Exercise and Diet activities.
19. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
21. Contact Us